Tuesday, December 9, 2008

confessions...ish

i have been in love three times...(make out with a dude love not kiss your babies love... although, one of my babies, that is also a dude, does try to make out with me on a daily basis.... and he's 13!!! creepy anyone?)

are we supposed to be numbering these? k, i'll start over.

1.my daughter looks exactly like what i've always wanted to look like.she's 9.
2.i love my first husband... i always will. however, i'm very thankful to him for our divorce...is that bad? or weird? he never loved me like erik does. he never looked at me like erik does...in 11 years together he and i never shared a life or a love like erik and i have shared in two. and i think he does share that with his new wife ... which is great. no sarcasm here. if we co parent these little wonders the way i know that we can, we'll end up right where we dreamed of being when we were 17. all grown up with happy, healthy, successful children... and happily married, just not to each other. a minor detail ;)
3.in 31 years, i have never been as honest, with anyone, as i am with my husband. i also believe every word he says... here lives irony.
4.i am far too trusting. even people who have done nothing but hurt me, lie to me, try to break me, abandon me... i still trust them. and i always believe that they will wake up the next day the person that they were always capable of being.
5.if i could go back in time, i would... i'd go back to may 22nd 2007 at about noon. everything i would have done differently happened after that.
6. i love washing and folding laundry but i hate putting it away... that's when i get to see all the previously neatly folded clothes crumpled up and lovingly blended with yesterdays sippy cup, still containing just enough milk to bring tears to my eyes , guinea pig food and maybe a cracker or 3...AWESOME!
7.i use three dots the way teenagers and reality stars use the word "like"... excessively and often at the wrong times. (ps sometimes i even say "dot dot dot" when i'm having a conversation... i also say "p.s.")i write/type exactly the way i speak.
8.i think talking animals are freakin hilarious!
9.i have a favorite nephew... i know it's wrong, but i just do!
10.i make fun of people a lot...especially people from my church. sometimes i feel bad but usually i don't. sorry if you think less of me.

that's all folks!

1 comment:

Sotutus said...

Good ones! But I have one question....what happened May 22, 2007????