Monday, December 15, 2008

balance in all things

well dear family, friends and weirdos that read my painfully boring bloggy type thing....IT'S A LADY BABY!!! for any of you lucky souls that don't know me well, that's how i like to refer to the female unborn. we had the ultrasound today and in between blake's constant questioning of the tech(if she was going to hurt me and if she washed her hands with soap.) and what appeared to be the "hammer time" dance being performed by my feminine fetus, we were able to catch a solid peek at the goods... and this baby is all lady! so this means if erik really wants a johansson man child there will have to be a next time....MEOW!

5 comments:

jayna said...

You make me laugh. I don't know why I didn't blog stalk you sooner! Congrats on the impending arrival of another GORGEOUS brown(ish? maybe?) little girl. I believe only people who create truly beautiful children should have 6 of them.

If only your sons would be tall enough for my daughters...

p.s. if you want a blog makeover to inspire your writing daily, leave me a comment!

Park Family said...

Congrats Julie! I having another girl as well! All your kids are so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WHY IN THE HECK DID I NOT KNOW YOU HAVE A BLOG!?!?!?!? I am angry!!! I really miss you Jules. We are going to try and spend some quality time at the lake this summer...so hopefully I will be able to enjoy you and all your babies--the big ones are still babies to me!:)

Janelle said...

Dang, Julie! You crack me up! In person and now online. How lucky for me!

My Mission Statement said...

julie,
you are to funny, we miss you so much and i can't believe we lost track of you. we've been looking for you forever. your kids have gotten so big. i found your blog through katie then your sisters. let us know how you are doing.
karen